2020 Third Quarter Wish List:
- Box Fans and portable A/C Units for Homecare patients
- Face Masks, KN95 Respirators, and Face Shields
- All Occasions Greeting Cards
- Pill Planners – Twice a day and four times a day
- Short Sleeve Women’s Nightgowns (prefer T-Shirt Material, Sizes: Med., Large, XL, XXL)
- Thick White Washcloths, Kitchen and Dark Bath Towels
- Bathroom Scales – Dark Face/Hand/Body Towels
- Antibacterial Hand Soap (8 – 12 oz.), Hand Sanitizer (8 – 12 oz.)
- Hypo Allergenic Baby Wipes, Baby Monitors, Sippy Cups (no straw)
- Large clear plastic storage containers and Rolling Storage Carts.
- Over-door Wreath Hangers for Veteran Wreaths (12 inches or longer)
- 16 oz. Cups – Hot & Cold, Heavy Duty Styrofoam Plates, Plastic Forks & Spoons
- Non slippery footie socks – male & female
- Cleaning Supplies: Pine-Sol, bleach, Comet, Ajax, Lysol spray & wipes, room deodorizers, dish detergent, laundry detergent, brooms, mops, buckets
- Mini Fire Extinguishers & Smoke Alarms
- Individual Beverages: canned sodas, fruit drinks, water
- Individual Wrapped Snack Items: cakes, cookies, chips, soups, cereals, fruits, puddings, candy bars, peanut butter, oatmeal, grits, and apple sauce
- Instant and Regular Coffee, Creamer, Stirrers
- Liquid bodywash for men and women, Razors and Shaving Cream. NEW/SEALED travel size shampoo, conditioner, bodywash, and lotion.
- Non-alcohol Mouthwash, Tooth brushes, Hair Brushes, Wide Tooth Combs
- Paper Towels, Toilet Tissue, Family Size Boxes of Tissue
- Trash Bags – 13 gallon or larger
- Underwear Pull-ups for Men & Women – Size: Small, Large, XLarge
- Monetary donations for other patient needs
Please drop off items at the Hospice Administration Building located at 951 Wendover Heights Drive during business hours.
For more information, call 704-751-3537. We appreciate your support!