2022 Second Quarter Wish List:
- 16 oz. Cups (Hot & Cold), Heavy Duty Styrofoam Plates, and Plastic Forks & Spoons
- Individual Wrapped Snack Items: cakes, cookies, chips, soups, cereals, fruits, puddings, candy bars, peanut butter crackers, oatmeal, grits, and apple sauce
- Individual Beverages: canned sodas, fruit drinks, water
- Pill Planners – Three a day and four times a day
- Paper Towels, Toilet Tissue, Family Size Boxes of Tissue
- Antibacterial Hand Soap (8 – 12 oz.), Hand Sanitizer (8 – 12 oz.)
- Non-slip Socks, Baby Monitors
- Mini Fire Extinguishers & Smoke Alarms
- Latex and Mylar Balloons – all colors, plain, Birthday, Thinking of you, as well as different colors of ribbon.
- Greeting Cards – Thinking of you, Birthday, Get Well, and blank.
- Monetary donations for other patient needs
Please drop off items at the Hospice Administration Building located at 951 Wendover Heights Drive during business hours.
For more information, call 704-487-4677. We appreciate your support!