2019 Fourth Quarter Wish List:
- Pill Planners – Twice a day and four times a day
- Short Sleeve Women’s Nightgowns (prefer T-Shirt Material, Sizes: Med., Large, XL, XXL)
- Bathroom Scales
- Thick White Washcloths, Kitchen and Dark Bath Towels
- 2ply Dark Face/Hand/Body Towels
- Antibacterial Hand Soap (8 – 12 oz.), Hand Sanitizer (8 – 12 oz.)
- Hypo Allergenic Baby Wipes, Baby Monitors, Sippy Cups (without straws)
- Large clear plastic storage containers and Rolling Storage Carts.
- Medium/Large new Baby Dolls.
- 16 oz. Cups – Hot & Cold, Heavy Duty Styrofoam Plates, Plastic Forks & Spoons
- Non slippery footie socks – male & female
- Cleaning Supplies: Pine-Sol, bleach, Comet, Ajax, Lysol spray & wipes, room deodorizers, dish detergent, laundry detergent, brooms, mops, buckets
- Mini Fire Extinguishers & Smoke Alarms
- Individual Beverages: canned sodas, fruit drinks, water
- Individual Wrapped Snack Items: cakes, cookies, chips, soups, cereals, fruits, puddings, candy bars, peanut butter, oatmeal, grits, and apple sauce
- Instant and Regular Coffee, Creamer, Artificial Sweeteners, Stirrers
- Bodywash & Bar Soap for men (Irish Spring) and women, Razors and Shaving Cream
- Non-alcohol Mouthwash & Tooth brushes
- Paper Towels, Napkins, Toilet Tissue, Family Size Boxes of Tissue
- Non-perishable can goods
- Trash Bags – 13 gallon or larger
- Underwear Pull-ups for Men & Women – Size: Small, Large, XLarge
- Volunteer Needs: individuals, groups, musicians to provide music and activities for Hospice Houses. Call 704-487-4677 ext. 111 to schedule.
- Bereavement Supplies: Glue Sticks, Adult size scissors, clear Elmer’s Glue, Markers, Crayons, Construction paper, sewing thread, Iron-on patches of any type, Buttons, Sewing needles, Pin cushions. Large clear storage containers.
- Monetary donations for other patient needs
Please drop off items at the Hospice Administration Building located at 951 Wendover Heights Drive during business hours. For more information, call 704-751-3537. We appreciate your support!
Sponsor A Holiday Dinner
This year Hospice Cleveland County will again order Holiday dinners for our patients and families who need them.
As we plan our own holiday celebrations, we are reminded that many of our Hospice families will be unable to celebrate as they may have in the past. Often, there is simply not enough money, energy, and/or desire to get a holiday meal prepared.
Any contribution will be appreciated. If you would like to help sponsor a Holiday dinner for a patient and their family, please mail your donation to:
Hospice Cleveland County
C/O Holiday Dinner
951 Wendover Heights Dr.
Shelby, NC 28150
You may order In Honor or In Memory of a loved one. We sincerely appreciate your compassionate concern for those in need. For more information, please call Hospice at 704-487-4677 or 704-751-3537.