2019 Second Quarter Wish List:
- Pill Planners – Twice a day and four times a day
- Short Sleeve Women’s Nightgowns (prefer T-Shirt Material, Sizes: Med., Large, XL, XXL)
- Thick White Washcloths, Kitchen and Dark Bath Towels
- 2ply Dark Face/Hand/Body Towels
- Antibacterial Hand Soap (8 – 12 oz.), Hand Sanitizer (8 – 12 oz.)
- Hypo Allergenic Baby Wipes, Baby Monitors, Sippy Cups (without straws)
- Large clear plastic storage containers and Rolling Storage Carts.
- Medium/Large new Baby Dolls.
- 16 oz. Cups – Hot & Cold, Heavy Duty Styrofoam Plates, Plastic Forks & Spoons
- Non slippery footie socks – male & female
- Cleaning Supplies: Pine-Sol, bleach, Comet, Ajax, Lysol spray & wipes, room deodorizers, dish detergent, laundry detergent, brooms, mops, buckets
- Mini Fire Extinguishers & Smoke Alarms
- Individual Beverages: canned sodas, fruit drinks, water
- Individual Wrapped Snack Items: cakes, cookies, chips, soups, cereals, fruits, puddings, candy bars, peanut butter, oatmeal, grits, and apple sauce
- Instant and Regular Coffee, Creamer, Artificial Sweeteners, Stirrers
- Bodywash & Bar Soap for men (Irish Spring) and women, Razors and Shaving Cream
- Non-alcohol Mouthwash & Tooth brushes
- Paper Towels, Napkins, Toilet Tissue, Family Size Boxes of Tissue
- Non-perishable can goods
- Trash Bags – 13 gallon or larger
- Underwear Pull-ups for Men & Women – Size: Small, Large, XLarge
- Volunteer Needs: individuals, groups, musicians to provide music
and activities for Hospice Houses. Call 704-487-4677 ext. 111 to schedule.
- Bereavement Supplies: Glue Sticks, Adult size scissors, clear Elmer’s Glue, Markers, Crayons, Construction paper, sewing thread, Iron-on patches of any type, Buttons, Sewing needles, Pin cushions. Large clear storage containers.
- Monetary donations for other patient needs
Please drop off items at the Hospice Administration Building located at 951 Wendover Heights Drive during business hours. For more information, call 704-751-3591. We appreciate your support!