Hospice Cleveland County offers flexibility, autonomy, and a satisfying and rewarding professional work environment to dedicated nursing professionals. It takes a special nurse to care for the terminally ill. We are dedicated to serving the people of our area with the highest quality, compassionate care available. By joining our team, you will begin the most important work of your career.
- Full-time RN Case Manager to work in Homecare 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m. Monday-Friday
- Part-time CNAI or CNAII to work at Wendover in Shelby (2 openings)
- Part-time LPN to work at Testa Family Hospice House in Kings Mountain
- Full-time Maintenance Coordinator
- PRN RN's and CNA's to work in homecare
- PRN RN's and CNA's to work in the Shelby and Kings Mountain hospice houses
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package for full-time employees including paid time off, medical and dental insurance, and retirement. If you have the desire to be appreciated by your patients, their families, the community, and your co-workers, we are looking for you! EOE Apply in person or send a completed application and your resume to:
Hospice Cleveland County
Attn: Director of Human Resources
951 Wendover Heights Drive
Shelby, NC 28150
Discover for yourself why Hospice Cleveland County is an excellent place to work.